This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] : finish adding move symantics to <algorithm>
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: chris jefferson <caj at cs dot york dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:53:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] : finish adding move symantics to <algorithm>
- References: <429AF049.email@example.com>
chris jefferson wrote:
> This patch finishes adding move symantics to <algorithm>, in
> particular to the sort functions and inplace_merge, as they all use
> each other and the same internal functions.
> This one is slightly more intrusive than the others, and in particular
> introduces different algorithms for sorting moveable and non-moveable
Ok, thanks. Probably in some selected cases we cannot avoid that, as we
Will get to the patch itself in a couple of days.