This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with PR 21210
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, nathan at codesourcery dot com, ncm at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:44:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with PR 21210
- References: <200505292006.j4TK6ktK008048@sethra.codesourcery.com>
On Sun, 29 May 2005 13:06:46 -0700, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> So, we get an overload ambiguity; converting to double is no better
> than converting to __complex__ double.
Sounds to me like the solution is to change that. Make converting to
__complex T worse than converting to T, by a new rule in 220.127.116.11/4.