This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch/gfortran] PR18283
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, kazu at cs dot umass dot edu
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:52:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch/gfortran] PR18283
- References: <429B0809.email@example.com> <429B496D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Schlu"ter wrote:
I don't think this patch was approved in the first place. I remember
complaining about a few minor details, but I didn't see a fixed
to the list nor anybody else approved it as is. Please have a look at
cleanup patch <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg02783.html> --
there was definitely something wrong with that patch, and I'm guessing
some of that wrongness were the spurious whitespace differences I
about in the patch you sent.
Oh nuts! I took your,
"I think this is ok, but there are a few cases where whitespace-only changes
have slipped in, and the patch doesn't apply with the weird formatting your
mailer gives it, so I'm not sure I'm not missing something. Can you somehow
get a cleaner patch out of your setup?"
I took your, to be an approval, subject to the last. The fact that I
still screwed up on it is really annoying.
I did not see Kazu's patch. I just realised a few minutes ago, before
your message, when preparing the next patches that I had not committed
the changelog entries.
This time I am doing the preparation of the whole lot under RH9. The
mixture of Windows and Cygwin is too much of a hassle to get right.
Unfortunately, all my .ssh stuff is on the Cygwin side and I just have
not succeed in tranferring it to RH9.
Assume humble pie has been eaten in huge quantities, once more.