This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] PR 20179
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:32:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] PR 20179
- References: <4292C729.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4299BAA3.email@example.com>
On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 02:50:43PM +0200, FX Coudert wrote:
> Since people seem to work on gfortran on week-ends (just like I
> sometimes do), I'd like to ping this very simple patch.
> >Attached patch fixes PR 20179, about mixing C and Fortran I/O. In
> >short: we don't want to close() stdout and stderr file descriptors
> >when the library exits.
> >Regtesting on its way on i386-linux. OK for mainline and 4.0?
> Now, regtesting is finished, and there's no regression.