This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR21639 fix
- From: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:04:34 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR21639 fix
Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 27/05/2005 16:44:17:
> I'm not particularly happy about it since there's no reason why the
> loop optimizer can't operate in a GC safe manner. However, I will go
> ahead and approve this patch as long as a PR is opened to track the
> fact that the loop optimizers are not GC safe.
The new PR is 21805