This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Remove support for TARGET_SWITCHES and TARGET_OPTIONS
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:39:37 +0900
- Subject: Re: RFA: Remove support for TARGET_SWITCHES and TARGET_OPTIONS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford wrote:-
> Following on from:
> this patch removes support for TARGET_SWITCHES and TARGET_OPTIONS,
> and poisons those macros in system.h.