This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-ssa-ccp.c: Remove code that produces non-gimplemin invariant.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:54:30 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-ssa-ccp.c: Remove code that produces non-gimplemin invariant.
On Sat, 28 May 2005, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2005-05-28 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-ssa-ccp.c (ccp_fold): Remove code that produces
> non-gimple min minvariant.
This is OK for mainline. Presumably at some point in the past
there must have been some other consumer of ccp_fold or that
evaluate_stmt used simplified even if it wasn't a min invariant?
But perhaps this code has always been dead.