This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/wwwdocs] Fix some Fortran references
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:51:53 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/wwwdocs] Fix some Fortran references
- References: <20050528155503.GA12967@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Sat, 28 May 2005, Steve Kargl wrote:
> The attached patch removes 1 reference to g95
> and changes a second reference to gfortran.
Looks fine to me. As far as I'm concerned, all Fortran maintainers
should be able to approve patches like these (as far as that's needed;
for obviously correct patches you can just go ahead and commit them
after posting to the gcc-patches and fortran mailing lists).