This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR middle-end/20303: Can't push more than 16 nested visibility
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:03:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR middle-end/20303: Can't push more than 16 nested visibility
- References: <20050527193135.GA30714@lucon.org>
On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 12:31:35PM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> PR middle-end/20303
> * c-pragma.c: Include "vec.h".
> (handle_pragma_visibility): Use VEC.
> * doc/invoke.texi: Remove the nested visibility push limit.