This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix tree-opt/21732 -ftree-dump-all-details going into an infinite loop
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:30:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix tree-opt/21732 -ftree-dump-all-details going into an infinite loop
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 05:08:36PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * tree-ssa-copy.c (dump_copy_of): Create a bitmap and don't visit a
> SSA_NAME twice and cause the loop to become finite. Also test for
> in the loop.
OK with two minor changes below.
> + visited = sbitmap_alloc (num_ssa_names);
SET_BIT (visited, SSA_NAME_VERSION (var));
> + && copy_of[SSA_NAME_VERSION (val)].value != var
> && copy_of[SSA_NAME_VERSION (val)].value != val)
And we now don't need either of these tests.