This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix type correctness of fold_indirect_ref and fallout
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:23:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix type correctness of fold_indirect_ref and fallout
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 11:13 +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2005-05-18 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-inline.c (copy_body_r): Manually fold *& to deal
> with ADDR_EXPRs with mismatched types for now.
> 2005-05-17 Richard Guenther <email@example.com>
> * gimplify.c (fold_indirect_ref_rhs): New function.
> (gimplify_modify_expr_rhs): Use it instead of pessimistic
> 2005-05-15 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * fold-const.c (fold_indirect_ref_1): Add type argument;
> make sure the resulting expression is of this type.
> (build_fold_indirect_ref, fold_indirect_ref): Adjust callers.
I just retested these changes on top of the current sources (bootstrap
and regression test i686-pc-linux-gnu).
I'm going to go ahead and install them.
Thanks for your patience,