This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libstdc++ very simple cleaning.
- From: Theodore Papadopoulo <Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:35:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libstdc++ very simple cleaning.
- References: <1117203199.22250.174.camel@mururoa> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr
On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 10:32 -0500, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> > 2005-05-27 ThÃodore Papadopoulo <Theodore.Papadopoulo@sophia.inria.fr>
> > * src/misc-inst.cc: Remove unnecessary included files.
> This is fine, please check it in.
Sorry I cannot, I do not have checking in access...
Can someone do it for me ?