This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR java/19870: Generate Synthetic Accessors For Static Private Field Accesses Across Nested Classes
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:59:39 +0530
- Subject: Re: PR java/19870: Generate Synthetic Accessors For Static Private Field Accesses Across Nested Classes
- References: <42957A5C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
On 5/26/05, Andrew Haley <email@example.com> wrote:
> You didn't say that you bootstrapped, but I presume you did.
Yes, I did. Once with "--enable-checking", once without.
> We should test this throughly with a view to backporting to 4.0 branch
> a short time after.
Agreed. I would also vote for the new verifier switchover
to be backported as well (and also enabling "-fno-new-verifier",
just in case).
> Mainline is still slushy, AFAIK, so it'll have to wait until we thaw.
It isn't any more and I have checked the patch in.
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.hostingzero.com/