This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add UNARY_PLUS_EXPR to C++ front-end (take 2)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 27 May 2005 06:54:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add UNARY_PLUS_EXPR to C++ front-end (take 2)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Many thanks to both Mark and Giovanni for suggesting that appropriate
| fix was to fold the new UNARY_PLUS_EXPR in fold_if_not_in_template.
| This indeed fixes the g++ regression. I also took the opportunity
| to go through and audit all of the uses of CONVERT_EXPR in the cp/
| directory. I believe I've now caught all the relevant cases and the
| 12 remaining uses of CONVERT_EXPR appear to treat it as a synonym
| for NOP_EXPR.
| The following revised patch has been tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
| with a full "make bootstrap", all default languages, and regression
| tested with a top-level "make -k check" with no new failures.
| Ok for mainline?
Sorry for not having commented earlier, but I think you need to add
the pretty printing of UNARY_PLUS_EXPR in cxx-pretty-print.c too.