This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective-C++ testsuite
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:01:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++ testsuite
- References: <FFCC873F-BBF3-4DB4-BF61-9CDA55D261BA@apple.com>
On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 07:04:39PM -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
> Here is the main bulk of the Objective-C++ testsuite.
> Tested on powerpc-apple-darwin8. Let us know of any non-
> portabilities in it... I'm sure there are some... make check-obj-c+
> + after enabling obj-c++ will run them.
I don't know why you didn't run into the same problem, but I needed to
add "global srcdir" to obj-c++_target_compile in obj-c++.exp in order
to get anywhere. With that change I ran the tests on powerpc64-linux
with -m32 and -m64. There were several test failures, especially with
-m64, but no more infrastructure problems.