This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix register elimination bug in reload
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: rmathew at gmail dot com (Ranjit Mathew), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org (GCC Patches)
- Date: 26 May 2005 10:40:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix register elimination bug in reload
- References: <200505261431.j4QEVIPs030462@53v30g15.boeblingen.de.ibm.com>
Ulrich Weigand <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> > Ranjit Mathew <email@example.com> writes:
> > > You have introduced a statement before a
> > > variable declaration. It doesn't stop
> > > bootstrap for me, but I do see a warning
> > > about it. (I wonder why bootstrap didn't
> > > fail though - isn't -Werror the default
> > > these days?)
> > I checked in a patch for this problem last night.
> Many thanks for fixing this problem. Sorry for overlooking this ...
> Can you check in your fix to the 4.0 branch as well, or should I do it?
I didn't realize your patch was also in the 4.0 branch. Why don't you
go ahead and fix the branch--I don't have it checked out. Thanks.