This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING (2 toplevel patches, 2 middle-end)
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:44:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING (2 toplevel patches, 2 middle-end)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is there a known testcase that triggers this
that can be added to the testsuite or is this purely to move this
transformation from fold_rtx_mem?
Every place where this could trigger, is probably caught by fold_rtx_mem first.
Likewise, if your in-progress patch doesn'tThere is already plenty of unused functionality in df.[ch] :-)
work out, you should remember to revert this change, but
I agree that its mostly harmless.