This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING (2 toplevel patches, 2 middle-end)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:55:06 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: PING (2 toplevel patches, 2 middle-end)
On Wed, 25 May 2005, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> [PATCH] Additional generic vectorization opportunities
This is OK for mainline.
> [PATCH] Support no stripping of subregs in df.c
This is OK for mainline too, but make sure to submit your
patch to make use of DF_SUBREGS before too long. If this
is left unused for any length of time, it's likely to get
cleaned up :) Likewise, if your in-progress patch doesn't
work out, you should remember to revert this change, but
I agree that its mostly harmless.