This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Trivial fix for objc.dg/selector-2.m test case
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:20:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Trivial fix for objc.dg/selector-2.m test case
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 25, 2005, at 5:17 PM, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
The @selector type is const-qualified for the GNU runtime, but not the
Apple runtime. Hence, running on Darwin with "-fgnu-runtime" in place
was bound to produce type qualifier warnings. In addition, the GNU
version of the selector warning appears on a different line, due to
the fact that GNU selectors do not have line numbers associated with
them (people are welcome to fix this if they wish).
Committing as obvious.
That is not the right thing to do, this is testing to make sure we
don't ICE when compiling -fgnu-runtime. This test works on
i686-pc-linux-gnu just fine, figure out a different way to fix the
test instead since you just changed what the test was testing for.