This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[committed] Fix typo in rs6000.opt
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:19:56 +0100
- Subject: [committed] Fix typo in rs6000.opt
The patch that I'm about to post tripped over a typo in rs6000.opt,
which had "Uinteger" instead of "UInteger". (And yes, this suggests
we need more error-checking in the options scripts. ;)
Patch tested by building cc1 for powerpc-aix4.3 and by checking
that there were no unexpected warnings. powerpc-aix4.3 failed
to build if my other patch was applied without this one, but
builds successfully when both are patches applied. I committed
the patch below as obvious.
FWIW, I noticed a couple of other things while looking at this:
- config/rs6000/linuxspe.h refers to "rs6000_abi_string".
This variable is declared extern in config/rs6000/rs6000.h
but doesn't seem to be defined anywhere. Should it be
- rs6000.h seems to have some externs left over from TARGET_OPTIONS
variables that no longer exist, and that are not referenced elsewhere.
* config/rs6000/rs6000.opt (mprioritize-restricted-insns=): Fix typo.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/config/rs6000/rs6000.opt,v
retrieving revision 1.3
diff -u -p -F^\([(a-zA-Z0-9_]\|#define\) -r1.3 rs6000.opt
--- config/rs6000/rs6000.opt 17 May 2005 14:25:07 -0000 1.3
+++ config/rs6000/rs6000.opt 25 May 2005 22:15:14 -0000
@@ -227,5 +227,5 @@ Target RejectNegative Joined
Specify alignment of structure fields default/natural
-Target RejectNegative Joined Uinteger Var(rs6000_sched_restricted_insns_priority)
+Target RejectNegative Joined UInteger Var(rs6000_sched_restricted_insns_priority)
Specify scheduling priority for dispatch slot restricted insns