This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
bootstrap broken, again
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>, Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 00:20:47 -0700
- Subject: bootstrap broken, again
I can't tell you how pleased I am to see, within hours of the slush
melting, that bootstrap is broken again.
gcc/objc/objc-act.c: In function 'volatilized_hash':
gcc/objc/objc-act.c:1250: warning: cast from pointer to integer of
There are at least a dozen examples of how to correctly hash trees
extant in gcc sources. This is not one of them. Please fix it.