This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java/c++/rfc] avoid plt references to cni methods
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:10:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [java/c++/rfc] avoid plt references to cni methods
- References: <20050524211342.GA22147@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 05:38:24PM -0400, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> It seems like we need a patch to libiberty/cp-demangle.c to demangle
> these names, presumably in the function d_special_name.
That had occurred to me. I thought I'd get buy-in on the grammar
change before looking at it.