This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java/c++/rfc] avoid plt references to cni methods
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:09:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [java/c++/rfc] avoid plt references to cni methods
- References: <20050524211342.GA22147@redhat.com> <42939BCB.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 02:25:31PM -0700, David Daney wrote:
> When you say DSO, I assume that the same applies to executable images as
> well. We have plenty of code (CNI with its corresponding java classes)
> that is statically linked into the executable. This will continue to
> work. Right?
Yes. So long as the CNI code lives in the same image (executable
or shared library) as its corresponding Java code, then things work.