This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-flow.h: Remove has_escape_site from bb_ann_d.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:20:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-flow.h: Remove has_escape_site from bb_ann_d.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 03:16:39PM -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * tree-flow.h (bb_ann_d): Remove has_escape_site.
> * tree-ssa-alias.c (compute_points_to_addr_escape): Don't
> write to has_escape_site.
ISTR rth asking for this bit at one time. But if he doesn't have
a use for it, the patch is fine.