This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Empty <ia64intrin.h>
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:32:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Empty <ia64intrin.h>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 05:29:38PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> tested ia64-linux (c/c++). Ok for mainline?
Empty files in CVS are bad idea. Can't you at least leave in a comment
saying that there is nothing needed in the header anymore?
> 2005-05-24 Paolo Carlini <email@example.com>
> * config/ia64/ia64intrin.h: Define nothing for C++:
> overloaded builtins have been ported to C++.
> --- ia64intrin.h 14 Apr 2005 23:53:02 -0000 1.6
> +++ ia64intrin.h 24 May 2005 14:30:13 -0000
> @@ -1,91 +0,0 @@