This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NetWare adjustments
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- To: <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:49:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: NetWare adjustments
Does this imply approval for mainline? [I asked this before, but didn't get a clear answer: Since this modifies code I added, do I need to wait for approval at all?] Thanks, Jan
>>> Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> 23.05.05 21:18:07 >>>
Jan Beulich wrote:
> Some adjustments are necessary to the NetWare specific code and to a few
> of the test cases.
> Built and tested for i686-novell-netware on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> I'd like to also apply this against the 4.0 branch, as that otherwise isn't
> fully usable for the NetWare target.
OK for 4.0 after applied to mainline.