This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Eliminate gcc_AC_C_LONG_LONG
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:33:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Eliminate gcc_AC_C_LONG_LONG
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 22:28 -0400, Kelley Cook wrote:
> * configure.ac: Don't use gcc_AC_C_LONG_LONG. Check for
> existence of long long and __int64 before determining their size.
> * aclocal.m4: Delete gcc_AC_C_LONG_LONG.
> * configure, config.h.in: Regenerate.
OK after code slush is lifted, with one caveat:
> +AC_CHECK_TYPES(long long,AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(long long))
Please write these with full quotation and a space after the
AC_CHECK_TYPES([long long], [AC_CHECK_SIZEOF([long long])])
This should have no substantive effect on the generated configure, but
it's more robust and easier to read.