This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Simplify release process a bit
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:19:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Simplify release process a bit
- References: <200505201624.j4KGOAdb016400@sirius.codesourcery.com> <SERRANOZuNY1SWoBDys000000ab@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20050520165509.GA5085@synopsys.com> <428E1B20.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
That said, like after the 4.0.0, I managed to find a way to simplify
the list of steps you'll have to perform in the future. I just hope
you don't get too used to these simplifications, they are getting harder
to find. ;-)
I appreciate your help -- in this case and otherwise!