This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: comptype fixes for Objective-C++
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:52:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: comptype fixes for Objective-C++
- References: <258EA9AF-9329-4C03-BB66-804371E7503C@apple.com>
Mike Stump wrote:
Mark was interested in seeing this work, so I thought I should pass it
along to everyone for comment. It fixes the long standing gimple bug
in Objective-C++. It still needs more testing and at least some
cleanup for the FSF tree, but I think all the basics are there.
Thanks for posting this.
Unless the C++ people want to review this when done, I think it is
obvious enough. Let me know if you'd like to review it, once it is
tested and cleanup up.
The C++ changes look pretty good, but I would like a chance to make a
final review. Please copy me when read, and I will review. I have
looked at the current changes, and see no problems with them, modulo the
APPLE LOCAL bits.