This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Guard inclusion of sys/wait.h in fixincludes/fixincl.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:12:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Guard inclusion of sys/wait.h in fixincludes/fixincl.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <42920ED7.email@example.com>
On May 23, 2005, at 1:11 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Danny Smith wrote:
The inclusion of sys/wait.h by fixincludes/fixincl.c causes failure
on targets without
The code that uses wait() is guarded by #ifndef SEPARATE_FIX_PROC, so
guard header inclusion by
2005-05-17 Danny Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fixincl.c: Don't include <sys/wait.h> if SEPARATE_FIX_PROC.
OK, once slush is over.
Even this does not make sense since it fixes a bootstrap for a target.