This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix C++/21645, ICE in cxx_types_compatible_p
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:03:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix C++/21645, ICE in cxx_types_compatible_p
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
The problem here is that when we clone a function, we forget to copy
the correct type for the arguments so we get a crash when we copy
the body of the function as we are creating an INDIRECT_REF of a record
type which is just wrong.
This patch updates the TYPE of the parameters before the copying happens.
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-darwin with no regressions.