This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] PR web/21679: restructure navigation bar
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:28:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] PR web/21679: restructure navigation bar
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Add links to the Releases and Snapshots pages near the top of the
> navigation bar (the former replacing the current Timline link) and
> remove these links from the Download section in the navigation.
Since they're moved out of the "download" section, I'd add the "download" word
explicitally in front of them: "Download releases", "Download shapshots". I
know that when I visit a website and look for files, my eyes always grep the
navigation bar for "download".