This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] preliminary: directives in profile-directed opt tests
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:42:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] preliminary: directives in profile-directed opt tests
- References: <20050520234744.GA8668@us.ibm.com>
> Honza and I recently chatted on IRC about support for looking at dump
> files in tests of profile-directed optimizations. Here's a preliminary
> attempt to support that. I'm primarily intested in Honza's feedback
> right now, but anyone is welcome to jump in with suggestions.
I was bit occupied by the work on fixing remaining failures, but I am
going to give it a try now. It looks pretty much like what I need ineed