This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build regression on i386-mingw
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:29:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Build regression on i386-mingw
- References: <428E29A3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
| The following patch causes a build failure on i386-mingw:
| 2005-05-15 Gabriel Dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
| * fixincl.c: #include <sys/wait.h>
Thanks for reporting. That header was included in order to get proper
declaration for the wait() function. It seems that i386-mingw has a
special way to provide for that function.
In fact, wait() is protected in the code, so the header inclusion should
be protected in the same way. I discovered
It works. Hasn't been commited yet.