This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Build regression on i386-mingw
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 20:17:07 +0200
- Subject: Build regression on i386-mingw
The following patch causes a build failure on i386-mingw:
2005-05-15 Gabriel Dos Reis <email@example.com>
* fixincl.c: #include <sys/wait.h>
Build was successful before, but now fails when compiling fixincl.c,
since MinGW doesn't have a sys/wait.h headers file. With this #include
statement removed, build is successful.
Filed in bugzilla as PR 21683.
Thanks for fixing it,