This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix ICE related to ADDR_EXPR forward propagation
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:28:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix ICE related to ADDR_EXPR forward propagation
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Berlin <email@example.com> writes:
> You want to call recompute_tree_invariant_for_addr_expr on the ADDR_EXPR
> after the operands are replaced.
> It'll do what it says (recompute the invariant flag, etc, as
OK, thanks for the heads up. I'll reboostrap and retest with that change.
(It does indeed still fix the testcase.)