This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [csl-sol210] Patch to add -fno-jump-tables
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:11:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [csl-sol210] Patch to add -fno-jump-tables
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 10:07:50PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Any comments on whether this would be a useful feature for mainline?
Eh. Maybe. In practice other dynamic linkers have simply been
written without switch statements at the source code level to
avoid this problem.