This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- From: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:53:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- References: <20050519003129.GA7983@redhat.com> <428CC8DA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <B8FC0B9B-6AE4-4960-BE07-98A11F7060FE@apple.com> <428CE889.email@example.com>
Was this not fixed by:
2005-05-18 Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.am (Makefile.deps): Do not use \0, it is unportable.
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
David Daney wrote:
Perhaps sending this to java-patches will help...
Mike Stump wrote:
On May 19, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Nobody's objected, and it's fine by me. So, let's do it.
I kinda wish someone would review the libjava breakage patch for
otherwise, I don't see the point in slushing to fix things.