This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: comptype fixes for Objective-C++
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:34:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: comptype fixes for Objective-C++
- References: <258EA9AF-9329-4C03-BB66-804371E7503C@apple.com>
On May 19, 2005, at 3:03 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
Mark was interested in seeing this work, so I thought I should pass it
along to everyone for comment. It fixes the long standing gimple bug
in Objective-C++. It still needs more testing and at least some
cleanup for the FSF tree, but I think all the basics are there.
Unless the C++ people want to review this when done, I think it is
obvious enough. Let me know if you'd like to review it, once it is
tested and cleanup up.
Please at least remove all the "APPLE LOCAL" markers.