This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libobjc] Make exception.c safe for unwind.h
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: David Ayers <d dot ayers at inode dot at>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:30:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [libobjc] Make exception.c safe for unwind.h
- References: <428C5CD9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 19, 2005, at 2:31 AM, David Ayers wrote:
This fixes libobjc (including the test suite) by including tsystem.h
which defines gcc_unreachable before unwind.h (which is the file that
uses it) is included.
Thanks, this fixes the problem I saw.