This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:11:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- References: <20050519003129.GA7983@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
After three days of sequential bootstrap breakage, I'd like to propose
that mainline go into slush, wherein all these bootstrap problems, and
all the new testsuites failures get fixed. No other patches would be
allowed at all.
We'd unslush when the primary platforms have clean test results.
Nobody's objected, and it's fine by me. So, let's do it.
However, let's not be overly pedantic about what "clean" means.
If you're running tests on a primary platform, and think things are OK,
please send me an email pointing at gcc-testresults mail showing
allegedly clean results for that platform *and* update: