This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression: gfortran.dg/vect/vect-5.f90
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: François-Xavier Coudert <Francois-Xavier dot Coudert at lcp dot u-psud dot fr>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:22:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Regression: gfortran.dg/vect/vect-5.f90
- References: <428C7108.email@example.com>
François-Xavier Coudert wrote:
> Testcase gfortran.dg/vect/vect-5.f90 is FAILing in today's CVS on i386-linux
> and x86_64-linux. It was working on 20050517, and FAILed for the first time
> on 20050518 (i386-linux nightly builds).
> Can someone investigates this?
This is PR 21653. It looks like someone broke vectorization.