This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR/17845: looking for a superclass in the wrong package
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:21:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR/17845: looking for a superclass in the wrong package
- References: <email@example.com><428C431D.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><428C649F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini writes:
> The patch removes a path for looking a superclass that seems bogus to
> me. gcj would try every package name defined so far, which depends on
> the files on the command line, and has no correspondance in the JLS.
> Ranjit Mathew tested the patch for me:
This looks OK as it passes Jacks.
Is there a test case we can add to the testsuite?