This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[libobjc] Make exception.c safe for unwind.h
- From: David Ayers <d dot ayers at inode dot at>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:31:05 +0200
- Subject: [libobjc] Make exception.c safe for unwind.h
This fixes libobjc (including the test suite) by including tsystem.h
which defines gcc_unreachable before unwind.h (which is the file that
uses it) is included.
By the looks of unwind.h it seems that we are trying to avoid including
any headers there which is why I chose this approach just so we can get
Objective-C to work again.
Bootstrapped and tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
OK to apply to mainline?
2005-03-03 David Ayers <email@example.com>
* exception.c: Include tsystem.h for unwind.h.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/libobjc/exception.c,v
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -r1.2 exception.c
--- libobjc/exception.c 1 Oct 2004 03:46:38 -0000 1.2
+++ libobjc/exception.c 19 May 2005 08:39:16 -0000
@@ -27,6 +27,7 @@