This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix gcc.dg/tree-ssa/useless-1.c
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at geoffk dot org, pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:12:31 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: fix gcc.dg/tree-ssa/useless-1.c
- References: <20050519010720.GA4157@redhat.com>
On Wed, 18 May 2005, Richard Henderson wrote:
> I'm not sure what Geoff was trying to accomplish with this change,
> but it's wrong.
Bug 21650 was closed a few hours ago on the basis it was already fixed.
Was that closure then premature?
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)