This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR: 19885 [4.0/4.1 Regression] avr dwarf-2 support is broken for head 4.0/4.1
- From: Björn Haase <bjoern dot m dot haase at web dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:37:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR: 19885 [4.0/4.1 Regression] avr dwarf-2 support is broken for head 4.0/4.1
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050518165606.GB6779@redhat.com>
Am Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005 18:56 schrieb Richard Henderson:
> On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 06:31:03PM +0200, Björn Haase wrote:
> > When looking after the contents of the struct in the debugger, I am
> > observing that the unaligned_op struct, contains only NULL pointers,
> > despite avr.h's definitions for TARGET_UNALIGNED_HI_OP and
> > TARGET_UNALIGNED_SI_OP.
> Um, what?
> [kanga:.../gcc/src-gcc/gcc/config] grep -r TARGET_UNALIGNED_ avr
> You have no such define.
Of course, in my avr.h I *had* locally introduced
#define TARGET_UNALIGNED_HI_OP "\t.word\t"
#define TARGET_UNALIGNED_SI_OP "\t.long\t"
beforehand :-). And after having added these lines, I've been kind of
astonished not to see any effect. (Sorry, I've not been very explicit on this