This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix rs6000/eabispe.h to use the new rs6000_explicit_options structure
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: edelsohn at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:09:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix rs6000/eabispe.h to use the new rs6000_explicit_options structure
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 07:07:17PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Aldy, Hi Dave,
> May I have permission to apply the patch below please ?
> It fixes a build time failure for the powerpc-eabispe port which was
> due to the fact that the definition of SUBTARGET_OVERRIDE_OPTIONS in
> the gcc/config/rs6000/eabispe.h header file had not been updated to
> make use of the new rs6000_explicit_options structure.
> Tested by rebuilding a powerpc-eabispe toolchain.
OK. Thanks for spotting this.