This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Add new effective target keywords
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:39:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Add new effective target keywords
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <276E530F-F710-4A2C-B6AD-1C620DAD5D84@apple.com>
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Mike Stump wrote:
> On Apr 18, 2005, at 5:59 AM, Björn Haase wrote:
> > after I have been through with adapting the testsuite for AVR there
> > will,
> > IIUC, probably be no need for you to adapt anything except for
> > setting the
> > board info variable in your target board description file similar to
> > set_board_info gcc,no_trampolines 1
> > . I do not know for shure where the board description files are
> > supposed to
> > reside normally
> board files are for variables that change from site to site, run to
> run, user to user.
The issue itself is apparently moot, but for the record:
What Janis and Bjorn refer to as "board files" seems to me to be
dejagnu baseboard files (describing a host or simulator), while
you seem to refer to local or site.exp files.
In the DejaGNU baseboard files, it's certainly part of the
interface to be able to
"set_board_info gcc,no_trampolines 1"