This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix for PR 21127, complex reshape
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:28:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix for PR 21127, complex reshape
- References: <20050429202722.GA14697@meiner.onlinehome.de> <20050429210141.GA10448@redhat.com> <20050430145233.GA7067@meiner.onlinehome.de>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
> Here's another way of doing this. With this, reshape_4 and reshape_8
> keep their orignal names.
> Regression-tested on mainline. Ok for mainline and for 4.0, once
> the regression test has been passed?
This is ok.