This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] PR21332
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:53:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] PR21332
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 01:16:06AM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Does this look like a good approach for now, or should we just
> move to a symbolic -INF and +INF representation ASAP?
I'd rather wait. Symbolic ranges are among the changes I have
queued up for VRP. The patch I'm working on should address
several of the open VRP PRs.